Pages

Kanpur University Exam Scheme 2016 -kanpuruniversity.org

Kanpur University Exam Scheme 2016 of Regular, Private Exam-kanpuruniversity.org

Kanpur University, Uttar Pradesh Examination Scheme 2016 for Regular and and Private Exam Scheme is available on www.kanpuruniversity.org  official website.

The Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur
www.kanpuruniversity.org
The Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, has been on the map of higher education for more than three decades. Established in 1966, it has not looked back, now it has 170 affiliated colleges in 15 districts. Spreading over a campus of 264 acres, the university is booming with academic activities. While the undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in all disciplines of Art, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering and Medicine are offered in affiliated colleges and institutions, the residential wing of the campus includes faculties of Life Sciences, Business Management, Education and English.

Kanpur University Exam Scheme 2016 of Regular, Private Exam.

Schemes of Examination for Regular & Private

1.BA-I
2.BA-II
3.BA-III
4.B.Com.-I
5.B.Com.-II
6.B.Com.-III
7.B.Sc.-I
8.B.Sc.-II
9.B.Sc.-III
10.B.Lib.
11.LLB-I, II & III
12.MA-I & II
13.M.Com.-I
14.M.Com.-II
15.M.Ed.
16.M.Lib.
17.M.P.Ed.- I
18.M.P.Ed.- II
19.M.Sc. (Agri.)- I & II
20.MA/M.Sc. I & II
21.PGDCA Regular/Ex-Student

Click below link to view Online Kanpur University Exam Scheme 2016 of Regular, Private Exam
http://www.kanpuruniversity.org

No comments:

Post a Comment