Pages

Kumaun University Date Sheet 2016 -www.kunainital.ac.in

Kumaun University Date Sheet 2016-www.kunainital.ac.in

Kumaun University Date Sheet 2016 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed will be available at www.kunainital.ac.in official website.


Kumaun University
http://www.kunainital.ac.in/
Kumaun University, a residential-cum-affiliating university, was established on 1st December 1973 under the Act of State Legislature (U P State Universities Act), and is a permanent member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

Kumaun University has been awarded FOUR Stars status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).

Kumaun University is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institution, which follows International Quality Management System.

Tentative Exam schemes for Main Exam.2016
M. Sc. I & II.
M. A. I & II
M. Com. I & II.
B. Com. III
B. Sc. I.
B. Sc. II.
B. Sc. III.
B. Com. I.
B. Com. II
B. A. I
B. A. II
B. A. III

Please check below link to view Kumaun University Date Sheet 2016
Kumaun University Date Sheet 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment