Pages

SFCI Recruitment 2012 - www.sfci.nic.in Application Form

SFCI Recruitment 2012 - www.sfci.nic.in Application Form

State Farms Corporation of India Limited (SFCI) invites application form from eligible candidates for recruitement of 36 posts.SFCI Recruitment 2012 Application form and Notifications details are available on it's official website www.sfci.nic.in

Total No.of Vacancies : 36 posts
  • Jr. Engineer Gd-IV (Engineering) posts – 02 
  • Jr. Engineer Gd-IV (Civil) posts – 04 
  • Accounts Assistant Gd-V posts – 03 
  • Helper Gd-III (Elect) posts – 01 
  • Assistant (Production/Quality Control) Gd-I posts – 10 
  • Assistant (Mktg) Gd-I posts – 03 
  • Assistant (Vig) Gd-I posts – 01 
  • Assistant (HR) Gd-I posts – 01 
  • Accounts Assistant Gd-I posts – 01 
  • Assistant (Mktg) Gd-I posts – 03 
  • Accounts Asst Gd-I posts – 02 
  • Asst (HR) Gd-I posts – 02 
  • Asst (Vig) Gd-I posts – 01 
  • Technician (Mech) Gd-IV posts – 01 
  • Technician (Elec) Gd-iv posts – 01 

Qualification:
1.  Assistant (Vig) Gd. I – Graduate with 55 % marks from recognized University.
2.  Assistant (HR) Gd I – BBA/ BCA/ BA (Personnel Management) with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University
3.  Accounts Assistant Gd I – M.Com. with two years’ experience in related field
5.  Accounts Assistant Gd V – B.Com with 55 % marks from a recognized university/Institutions
6.  Helper (Elect) Gd III – Secondary School Passed.

Candidates are required to send appplication form,recent passport size photographs along with attested copies of certificate & testimonial in support of age, category, qualification & experience should be sent to the General Manager (HR), State Farm Corporation of India Ltd, Farm Bhawan, 14-15 Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 by post /courier on or before 31st Oct, 2012.

Important Dates:
Last date to submit Application form:31st Oct, 2012.

Check SFCI Recruitment 2012 Notification details
http://www.sfci.nic.in/pdf/Advertisement_20121005.pdf